WAYS TO APPLY:
1) Pick up an application at 10 Main St. in Anaconda,
2) Print ONE-SIDED, complete in ink, and return the application listed on this page! (No double-sided pages, please.)
Please return your completed application to the office in person or by mail. We cannot accept application by fax.
Call (406) 563-2921 with any questions
ALL APPLICANTS WILL NEED:
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or Drivers License
- Proof of all Income (Benefit statements, etc.. See application for
- Copy of most recent Checking and Banking Statements indicating
Rate of Interest or completed bank form
- Additional application materials required
PDF Application is now available!
Print one-sided, Complete with blue or black ink,
Return original copy with original signatures to:
Anaconda Housing Authority
P.O. Box 1350
Anaconda, MT 59711
A complete application is required. Incomplete applications will
not be processed.
APPLICATION HELP HOURS!
A chance to go over any or each question with staff assistance
When: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Thursday of each month from
11am-12pm, and 1pm-3pm
Where: Housing Office, 10 Main Street