WAYS TO APPLY:
1) Pick up an application at 10 Main St. in Anaconda,
2) Print, complete in ink, and return the application listed on this page!
Please return your completed application to the office in person or by mail.
Call (406) 563-2921 with any questions
ALL APPLICANTS WILL NEED:
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or Drivers License
- Proof of all Income (Benefit statements, etc.. See application for
- Copy of most recent Checking and Banking Statements indicating
Rate of Interest or completed bank form
- Additional application materials required
PDF Application is now available!
Print, Complete with blue or black ink,
Return original copy with original signatures to:
Anaconda Housing Authority
P.O. Box 1350
Anaconda, MT 59711
A complete application is required. Incomplete applications will
not be processed.
APPLICATION HELP HOURS!
A chance to go over any or each question with staff assistance
When: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Thursday of each month from
11am-12pm, and 1pm-3pm
Where: Housing Office, 10 Main Street